The Board of Management manages the college on behalf of and in cooperation with Dublin and Dún Laoghaire Education and Training Board (DDLETB) and for the benefit of the students and their parents. It manages the provision of an appropriate education for each student at the school within approved resources.
The Board of Management supports the Principal and staff to uphold the characteristic spirit of the college as determined by the cultural, educational, moral, religious, social, linguistic and spiritual values and traditions which inform the objectives of the school.
The Board is comprised of members of DDLETB, staff representatives, parent representatives, and community representatives. The Principal is Secretary to the Board of Management.
Board of Management 2020 – 2021
- Pat Ward Chairperson, ETB Nominee
- Brigid Manton ETB Representative
- Sean Moore Teacher Nominee
- Joe Newman ETB Representative
- Karl Breen Community Representative
- David McCartney Parent Nominee
- Kristine Berg Parent Nominee
- Brendan O Halloran ETB Representative
- Mary Matthews Teacher Nominee
- Sharon McGrath Secretary to the BOM
- Martina Donnellan Recording Secretary